LELE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Teacher
Teacher
Admin
https://lele.forumsrpg.com

Life & Technology by Pawel Kuczyński Empty Life & Technology by Pawel Kuczyński

Mer 17 Oct - 19:42
Discuss the following illustrations by Pawel Kuczyński.

Illustration 1:
Illustration 2:

1°) Express YOUR opinion & feelings about these illustrations.
2°) Which one do you prefer? Why?
Enoracj

Life & Technology by Pawel Kuczyński Empty Re: Life & Technology by Pawel Kuczyński

Mar 6 Nov - 15:02
In my opinion theses pictures represent the current generation who is everytimpe with phones.it's a criticism of new generation who prefere to stay connected in network rather than reading a book,as shown in the first picture where the bottom of the water is coverd by phones. There is only one book half open on the mountain of phones inside which is a pearl,as if reading had become something rare.
I  prefere the first picture because it represent the reading like a treasure.
delphineE
delphineE

Life & Technology by Pawel Kuczyński Empty Re: Life & Technology by Pawel Kuczyński

Mar 6 Nov - 15:04
I think these images want to denounce the fact that people spend more time on their smartphones than reading books .

In the first picture we can see that the tone is rather blue, reminiscent of the ocean .The boy who makes the dive into the ocean in the direction of an open book with a pearl inside is surrounded with smartphone. Which can means that books have become rare like pearls in seashells . but the fact that there are so many smartphones (the whole bottom is covered by them) in the water can also denounce the polution and overconsumption.

I prefer the first picture because i don't like the colour of the other one .
manonv

Dim 11 Nov - 16:31
Theses pictures are a way to denounce our actual society lost in smartphones and internet,
As we can see there is only one person on each picture, who try to reach the treasure (which is a book) in a see filled by smartphone or is looking for her way between a forest of WIFI box, and this girl look lost by the way, she is represented by the "Little Red Riding Hood".
So they are a way to shocked people and to show the sad reality of our generation, to have a realization and maybe change that.

I prefer the first picture because the colours are in a beautiful blue shade, it is more coloured than the second, also it look less dramatic, and the diver found a treasure with many meanings and interpretations, which is ain't in the second picture.
Contenu sponsorisé