LELE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Teacher
Teacher
Admin
https://lele.forumsrpg.com

[VIDEO] John Green on 'The Road Less Traveled by' Empty [VIDEO] John Green on 'The Road Less Traveled by'

Sam 1 Déc - 14:16
Here is the video we watched together in class about 'The Road Not Taken'. If you want to re-watch it at home or react, don't hesitate to tell us what you think about Green's commentary/analysis of the poem.

"Robert Frost's poem "The Road Not Taken" sends John down the wrong edge of the river, which then leads to a consideration of the poem, Frost's inspiration Edward Thomas, making choices, and how/whether literature can actually matter." - Youtube, posted by Vlogbrothers
CéliaD

[VIDEO] John Green on 'The Road Less Traveled by' Empty Re: [VIDEO] John Green on 'The Road Less Traveled by'

Jeu 20 Déc - 19:02
I rewatched the analysis of John Green about the Road less traveled by and I totally agree with his conclusion. I like his thinking. It made me meditate about my vision of some things. For example, when he explains that Edward Thomas had fear that if he chooses the ‘wrong’ path, something unfortunate could happen, he says that we cannot know what will happen after we have made the choice. I realized that he was right and every time I wonder what could be the best choice, I only have a blurred idea of what will happen next and at last it will not happen as I thought it would so I must follow my instinct. I also think it is weird that taking the road less traveled by could be a good idea because if everyone followed the road less traveled, it quickly becomes the more traveled. Moreover, the road more traveled is more traveled for a simple reason → the road less traveled leads to something dangerous. I found interesting analyzing this video reaction.