LELE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PNY – Carte graphique – GeForce™ RTX 4080 SUPER 16Go
984.99 €
Voir le deal

Different interpretations of the poem

+11
celiaf
AlexiaB
HilalU
CéliaD
AaliyahH
lara.gervasoni
anaelle.barbut
Marine.Lagier
ZoélieB
NoémieB
Teacher
15 participants

Which interpretation do you prefer ?

4 - 31%
0 - 0%
9 - 69%

Total des votes: 13

Teacher
Teacher
Admin
https://lele.forumsrpg.com

Different interpretations of the poem Empty Different interpretations of the poem

Ven 30 Nov - 9:52
Listen to these different interpretations of the poem 'The Road Not Taken', by R. Frost. Choose the one you prefer and explain why.

Interpretation n°1

Interpretation n°2

Interpretation n°3
NoémieB

Different interpretations of the poem Empty Re: Different interpretations of the poem

Sam 1 Déc - 16:44
I  prefer the third interpretation even if it's the longer. I think it is the more interessting one and it gives us the desire to travel, to go on Ireland. The poem makes sens with this video.
ZoélieB

Different interpretations of the poem Empty Re: Different interpretations of the poem

Sam 1 Déc - 20:21
For my part, it’s difficult to choose because the three interpretations are very brilliant but I think that I prefer the first interpretation. I like his way to say the poem : his intonation, his throughput, the silences… He lives the text and gives emotions. Then, the music and pictures are very pretty. Surprised
Marine.Lagier

Mer 5 Déc - 15:08
I prefer the third like poem. Because I think, it is the better to interpret the poem, and with this video, we can to understand the meaning of the poem. Then, for me, the woman has a better articulation than the men.
Morever, the images of poem, represent the road of the poem to Robert Frost, and the two last tanzas was interpreted besser than the fisrt or second because we see, in the third, the true of the poem.
Marine Lagier
anaelle.barbut

Jeu 6 Déc - 14:40
I prefer the first interpretation because it's the most calming. Even if the tune in the background makes me sad and nostalgic this interpretation is the most realistic. Besides, the poem is perfectly illustated by the images because they are in link with the woods
lara.gervasoni

Jeu 6 Déc - 14:41
I have chosen the first one interpretation of the poem because i find that is the most realistic in relation to the lyrics, and when i listen this I understand better the sense of this poem.
AaliyahH

Jeu 6 Déc - 15:36
The three interpretation are nice, but for me it's the third which is the best. Even if it's the longest, I find her beautiful and full of emotion. Indeed, the tune in background is soothing and make us travel. And the intonation who take the speaker is apropriate whith the video.
CéliaD

Jeu 6 Déc - 18:45
It was so hard to choose between the first and the third interpretation. In fact, I chose the third one only because I had to choose one. The first video is so melancolic, the music is soothing and the pictures of the wood are just wonderful. Plus, it is the one that corresponds the most with the poem (because of the wood's pictures). I was overcome with emotions. However, the third video is even more fascinating. The Ireland landscapes are sooo amazing, it is a real pleasure for eyes. But the video clip does not show the wood whereas it is the main theme.
HilalU

Jeu 6 Déc - 22:28
I prefer the first video because I really like the way it is read and I think that the pictures, music and the voice of the readers combines really well
AlexiaB
AlexiaB

Ven 7 Déc - 21:49
It was a little bit difficult to choose between the first and the third video. According to me, the first interpretation is really touchy and poetic.
Whereas I prefer the third one. That is true that it is a little bit longer, but I think that this interpretation is the prettiest.
First, I think that the music is really relaxing, it allow us to think about the poem but also escape from reality. Then I loved the way the poem was said: The rhythm of storytelling fits well with that music.
Moreover, the landscape in this video are awesome: it makes me want to discover Ireland, like the girl in this video did. In fact, we can see that she is alone but she enjoys travelling. According to me, this video shows that travelling is a good way to discover ourselves, to relax and think about the world.
Alexia
celiaf

Dim 9 Déc - 18:57
According to me, the 3rd interpretation is the best one because we can identificate with the teenager. In fact, she travels around Ireland and shows us beautiful landscape. For me, it is a really musical poem because of the sweet voice of the girl and because of the soundtrack. There are birds which are singing and music on the piano. Pictures are fantastic and the clip too!!!

Célia
Teacher
Teacher
Admin
https://lele.forumsrpg.com

Lun 10 Déc - 14:43
Very good girls! I think I would also choose the third interpretation as it definitely leads me to wonder about life in general. It is extremely poetic and musical thanks to the Irish landscapes as well as the rhymes of  'The Road Not Taken' as a soundtrack for the video. In my opinion, it perfectly embodies the poem we studied in class.
delphineE
delphineE

Lun 10 Déc - 21:08
I didn’t really like the second video, it was very plain . I also didn’t like the third one despite having the most beautiful landscapes but I didn’t enjoy how she reads the poem , she took too much time! So therefore, the interpretation I prefer is the first one . I find it very relaxing and touching. Smile
MyriamT

Mar 11 Déc - 19:36
I prefered the thrid one, because it really gives me the envy to travel, and it was not boring like the first one. It was very relaxing, the music helps a lot too. There were also the pictures of beautiful landscapes, which were attractive and catched the attention.
MaelysA

Mer 12 Déc - 19:05
The first interpretation is very interresting. The different pictures of beautiful nature, and the fresh music who accompagnies a voice man ( which by the way is very pleasant to listen) are a very good choice.
Moreover, a feeling of nostaligia can seize us. This reading have a lot of emotions and the Man set the tone, the rhythm and support the important words.
I don’t like to much the second intepretation, because for me the presence of music, and staging is really essential, but they are not here. And, with the poem under the eyes, we are less interested by Robert frost’s pronouciation.
Despite the fact that the third video have a very good staging, with a story of a pretty young lady, it’s too long. It’s bad.. and I think that it’s for this, that I prefer the first interpretation.
CapucineM

Jeu 13 Déc - 18:08
I prefer 3rd interpretation because it's very calm and I think the music behind speech is the most appropriate to be with this text. I think it is a music to reflect
ZoélieB

Jeu 27 Déc - 19:21
Yes, it's really hard to choose between the three interpretations ! I had chosen the first one but the three videos are good. The third video is really great : the tone is right, the pictures are beautiful, the music is soft... And the second video is good too. It is simple but true.

The three interpretations are different, so it's difficult to choose...
Contenu sponsorisé