LELE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Nike : Jusqu’à 50% sur les articles de ...
Voir le deal

SoleneD

Letter to Kim Jong-un Empty Letter to Kim Jong-un

Sam 17 Nov - 10:30
Dear dirigeant of North Corea, Mister Kim Jong-un,
I know your reputation is really bad in this period, but do not waver of you, do not think you are alone, your close friend Trump is here for you, everybody knows that RocketMan can count on his friends !
People who don't like you are just jealous, your head is infleated as the Earth's is, it is not a sign ? You have to be liked by everyone on Earth, you deverve it ! I know that if you prohibit North Coera's residents to go out of the country, it is for their good, but you know, all the people are not able to understand a genius like you.
I could also say that dirigeant's life is not easy as well, it is normal to relax, your way to relax is to play with rockets, it is great if it entertain you ! You are a big child who like to play the gallery !
Wolverine called me, he told me that your are in the good way to have the same beautiful hairstyle as him. By the way, he makes you big kisses, we knows it is a wink !
To finish, stop thinking to much about others, you are to nice with others, so focus on you a little bit more. By the way, my dearest wish is that  you could stop your childish disputes with other countries, because I know you are smartest and sweetest than you show. Continue in this way, you are a winner, kisses on your big cheeks my dear Kim.
PS: I saw that you prepare your summer-body, post it on Instagram, you will have more than 10 000 likes.
Solene
Mathias